The Lead Sled® Solo is the perfect shooting rest for sighting in any rifle or shotgun. Its unique offset frame is designed to accommodate all rifles including those with detachable magazines. The heavy-duty steel construction provides a stable and solid shooting platform. A smooth pivoting elevation system is controlled with a single knob making adjusting onto target fast and precise. The front support is height adjustable and has a durable rubberized coating made to not scratch or mar your firearm. The Lead Sled® Solo has an integrated weight tray that holds a single 25-pound bag of lead shot. The combination of the weight and a heavy-duty spring between the frame and the base greatly reduces recoil from even the heaviest hitting magnum calibers. A welded steel brace covered with a durable rubber boot secures the butt of the gun while protecting it from abrasions. A strap integrated into the front support can be used to easily secure your rifles forend onto the rest.
- Ultra-stable Design
- Great recoil reducing performance
- Durable, non-marring front and rear supports
- Fast, precise pivoting elevation system
- Independently adjustable rubber tipped feet for precise elevation adjustment
- Fast, Precise Pivoting Elevation System, Precise Pivoting Elevation System
- Gun Retention Strap Included