Thermal imaging for hunting
Unlike night vision, which depends on a ‘light source’ to create its image, a thermal imaging monocular picks up on temperature. This means that it works well both day and night.
50Hz display delivers smooth footage
The Nano N1 delivers a smooth image thanks to its 50Hz display. The display refreshes 50 times per second, so you get clear, smooth vision that can keep up with fast-paced hunting or any animal your tracking.
It’s compact, lightweight, and ergonomic so you can scan vast areas for longer – minus arm fatigue. And with just three buttons–one to adjust brightness, one for zoom and another for choosing the colour palette–it’s super-easy to use.
The Nano’s lightproof design prevents excess light from affecting image quality. IP66 protection helps to protect for water and dirt. The IR510 Nano also includes standard analog video output interfaces and a micro USB interface for data transmission and charging.
• Superior image quality & longer detection range
• Compact in size – only 16cms long
• Ergonomic design allows scanning of vast areas for longer without arm fatigue
• Easy operation with only with 3 buttons: (1) adjust brightness, (2) zoom, (3) changing colour palette to maximise contrast
• Lightproof design prevents any excess light from affecting image quality
• Rugged: IP66 protection level, 1-meter drop test, performs in harsh weather
• Internal Li-ion battery,3.7V, 3200mAh, provides up to 5 hours working time
• Standard analog video output interfaces and a micro USB interface for data transmission and charging
• 2 Year warranty